Friday, 12 May 2017

Vileda Easy Wring & Clean TURBO Mop Review



One thing I haven’t owned since living in our family home for two years is a mop and bucket. I would always get down on my hands and knees with floor wipes and clean the floors that way.

I always needed a mop and had it on my list of things to buy for the house and just never got around to buying one.

I was contacted to review the Vileda Easy Wring & Clean Turbo mop and bucket which I was excited to try out. You can tell I am a Mummy now I get excited about cleaning products.

The first thing I noticed about it when I received the box was how nice and big the bucket was. It also states clearly where the max fill line is.

I have used this mop and bucket a couple of times now on the kitchen and bathroom floors. It was so easy to put together the first time I used it. It’s as easy as just twisting the pole together to tighten the extension.

I loved the Turbo Wring pedal on this bucket. I used to be rubbish at wringing mops out in the past and the floor would end up soaking wet. Using the turbo wring stops this from happening and just makes life so much easier. It also makes the whole cleaning situation quicker.

The mop itself cleaned the floors so good and even picked up some of the crumbs left on the floor. It does say on the box it picks up particles +20% which I will agree.

I think another great thing about this mop is you can take the bottom part off and put it in the washing machine. How great is this, as you can keep your mop nice and clean when it gets grubby. I haven't done this yet but I will be in the future when I have used it a few more times.

The bucket itself is easy to carry and even has a hole on one of the ends to make it easier to pour the water out once finished.

I even cleaned my bathroom tiles around the bath with it, as they are hard to reach unless I stand in the bath but this mop reached the tiles easily and makes cleaning the tiles a lot easier.

The mop is a great shape and reaches the corners of the flooring perfectly so you do not miss any parts of the flooring out. I noticed this worked so well when I used it.

I was honestly 100% happy with this mop and bucket and would recommend to anybody looking for a new floor cleaning product to buy. I give this a 10/10 as I cannot find any bad points about it.


If your interested in this product you can find out more on the below link


Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx