Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Living Arrows | Muddy Puddles | 20th February 2017

Living Arrows | 20th February 2017

Sonny and I had such a lovely weekend. On Sunday we popped to Heaven’s Gate and had a little adventure. Sonny loved running around and splashing in the puddles.
It’s a nice open space where he can be let loose and I don’t have to worry about him.
I love his cute granddad cap which I got from Matalan and his cute rucksack he got for Christmas which had his drink and snacks in.
What made me laugh is when we stopped for snacks he didn’t eat all of his chocolate buttons, he just wanted to get back up and do some more walking, running and exploring.
It’s the first time we have been out and had fun in muddy puddles. It’s safe to say this is one of his new things to do. He would sit in them if I would let him.
Sonny is looking so grown up in these photos and becoming such a handsome little boy.
I took so many photos and they all came out really nice. Here are a few for the Living Arrows link this week.





 
Thanks for reading
Bexmorts
xx

Living Arrows